Maturity
Dear Diary,

I am ending 2009 on a positive note. I feel happy, perhaps just a tinge bubbly, like champagne on a good day. Maybe it's M's positive influence on me. He called, like he promised. I love a man who can deliver. Correction: I love my man, who can deliver.

I am still working on promoting my parent's acupuncture business. I have started a fan page for them on Facebook, and have been actively listing them on various business listings. I am also in the midst of making and coding a website for them. Fun stuff really. If any of you have time, please don't hesistate to be fans on facebook! I'll love you forever! (Shameless plugin link.)

This year, I had my ups, my downs, my slumps, my failed relationships, my successes, my failures; and I have my Mr. L, who drives me crazy, in a good way, some days. I had been very emotional; the flip side was also true. Looking back, I realized how much I had matured. I am no longer that spoiled princess that had previously existed. Perhaps I am still just a little bit that way, but I have to admit that I am nowhere near what I had been before. I've moved on.

Maturity comes with days, months and years.

I realized who the people who really cared were, for example, my sweet, caring mother, my little sister, my stern, yet yielding father, and my sister and brothers from another mother. I love all of you, and I thank you for letting me have the chance to grow alongside you.

I've been extremely happy this year and I hope next year would be as grand,
Z

PS. My Skype is xdollface. Thank you all for a wonderful year!
1 comments:

I LOVE YOU, DEAR SISTER!

Thank you for a wonderful year! Thank you for listening and helping me grow as well (: