Dear Diary,
I seem to have a strange sort of destiny with guys who wear Armani Code. Maybe it's the smell that causes me to be friendlier. At any rate, I seem to be more happy or open around it. I had a very nice time at G's party. He's like a bajillion years old now, but anyways. Life moves on.
Planning to maybe go to Six Flags during New Years, maybe, just maybe. (Since it's open, and I might be able to see Gen, finally.)
Very excited, hope this feeling of happiness lasts for a long, long time,
Z
High note of my day: My mother complemented my make up. That's a first. Usually, she's trying to make me take it off. :<
Another high note: I have earned $4 from this blog, just from your pageviews and clicks. Thank you very much. :>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment