Dear Diary,
I feel like I need some time off from the entire thing. It went too fast, it's going too slow, it doesn't make sense to me.
Nonsensical.
What's going on? Care to inform me?
I can't figure it out. I don't remember my reasons anymore. I don't believe I ever knew why.
This makes me wish I could just press rewind, go back, change whatever I did wrong and come back to a better today. I need some time off. I can't just sit here and not do a thing. I don't want to be the damsel in distress. There is no reason for me to be that girl.
There's something wrong with this,
girl, picture, whatever,
Z
On another note: Screw Adsense, I'd rather get a job.

Somehow, I can relate a lot to what you are saying. applied to different circumstances, of course.
deary, i hope you are doing well. we haven't communicated in quite some time!
Post a Comment