Dear Diary,
I fell in love with a thief. He robbed me of my heart, leaving me quite empty. Days without him feel unbearable. Time spent with him has little wings that flutter quite rapidly, like my heart in his hands.
He is addiction. The human form of wine, and cigarettes, or crack, or all of them, rolled into a neat bundle. As much as I hate to need, I can't help myself.
Some days, I just feel like the only thing in the world that I need is for him to settle down and take a nap with me, by my side. There is no other place that feels warmer, safer, happier, more secure, than in his arms.
I miss you, dearest.
Z

sounds like you're in love (: hehehe
but i'm happy for you! that you and him are still going strong.
happiness and contentment come from the simplest things, don't they (:
Post a Comment