How Deep is Your Love?
Dear Diary,

I want to stop using this diary format. Although this blog is somewhat of a diary for me. I was possibly intoxicated yesterday. Woke up with a headache.

I see M tomorrow morning at 8. I miss him. It's been an entire month since I've seen him with my own eyes, hugged him. He's adorable.

This semester, however, I plan to change up our couple's schedule a little. See him a little less, miss him a little more, with his agreement, of course. I feel as though what we had before wasn't the most healthy. Even though I do adore spending time with him, I think we overdid it a fraction.

This semester is academic, it's girl time, it's me time, but also M's time. I feel as though, as much as I want to see him, or miss him, he is entitled to have his fun time with his buds, which didn't happen as often after we'd gone out together.

I understand that my selfish decision may cause dysfunction in our relationship, but as much as I love taking up all his time, it's unhealthy to have too much me.

All my love,
Z
0 comments: