Dear Diary,
Absence has a much needed presence in relationships. It is very, very important to a healthy, successful relationship, being one of the thing that can either make or break it.
Absense can make you miss him, want him more, but it can also dull the flavor, the spice, the entire feeling that the relationship gives.
I didn't see him today, but somehow, my mind wasn't focused on him like it usually was. Now that I think about my day once again, I say to myself that I, in fact, do miss him. Just a little. We've entered a dull stage.
I don't long for anything really, to be honest, I don't think it feels all that bad to be seperated anymore. This feeling is almost a bipole of what I had felt when I was still at home. I am not hinting at danger, just hoping that perhaps it's only me again.
Just myself, and the old wiles,
Z

Post a Comment