Unicorns.
Dear you,

Today I blog mostly to myself, but it doesn't mean that you may not view it. I can't see unicorns. Have never seen one, won't ever see one. It's been a week since I've honestly thought about unicorns. I used to read books about them all the time and how they would appear and heal the wounds of people who needed them, usually broken hearted little girls. I won't be seeing any of those, ever.

I guess I'm not a little girl anymore and I should stop thinking of myself as one. I was too used to thinking of things that only little girls would think of. Now I'm preoccupied with other things. These things don't feel bigger or better, but it has to suffice.

I feel like I've almost lost a bit of my childhood, makes me quite upset, perhaps in a good way. Memory seems to escape me more and more these days, wish I could remember what I do all the time. I seem to only be able to remember insignificant details of my own life, throw in some physics equations and environmental facts and you got yourself a roadmap of my head.

I get quite upset sometimes when I can't remember.

Think I fell in love with Coldplay; Warning Sign describes how I feel at times like now, where I, being the strong woman tough it out saying things like don't call, don't visit, or I dislike your lame jokes, when I really do.

I feel a lack of cheerfulness, despite getting some things done today. I don't want to need anyone or anything, I hate shifts in my paradigm, but I guess you could change it.

Every day that passes, I feel like I change a little more, whether for good or bad, I still don't know yet. It seems that I am still very moldable and people who I care for can still change me rather easily. I hope you can change me for the better.

Hello you, hope you're not reading this portion, because if you did you would know that a piece of me still hasn't forgotten. I still can't listen to some songs without feeling something. I miss you, but at the same time, I want to forget you. I hate the fact that I was rather dependent on you and I want to be rid of you, hope you disappear, but wish you would stay. I have someone else who cares more, who I care about more than I will ever care about you, yet it seems as though I still can't forget. I forget everything but what I really want to forget. Leave me alone, take the happy memories with you. Goodbye.
1 comments:

very deep ): i feel the same, in regards to losing memory of my childhood. in relation to that, it's overwhelming to think that being in college brings us ever closer to the careers that we've been only dreaming about since we were little. yet, i don't think i'm quite ready to grow up yet - how about you?

cheer up, dear. i hope your days brighten up soon, and that you saw many shooting stars yesterday (: