The Beach.
Dear Diary,

Missed nap two today, because of myself. Quite forgot about sleeping when I came back from the yosemite lake beach. Haven't really blogged with as much enthusiasm recently, mostly because I'm too busy making friendship bracelets. (Or rather, too busy making sure this one looks perfect. :>)

Overslept nap three because I missed nap two, hope it doesn't affect my core nap, since I do like getting my three hours of sleep at night. Have started to worry about the quality of sleep vs the breakout on my skin. I worry that sleep might contribute to the amount of breakouts, etc. Anyways, really gross observation, to be honest. Trying to remember to take my medication two times a day, but always end up forgetting and taking it once or not at all all day. Going to work it into my schedule somehow.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. It's going to be a great day. (:
Knowing him, it'd be a great day, everyday.

Cheers!
1 comments:

glad you're having fun. i look forward to getting mail from you <3 so just take your time sending.

your happiness is contagious! i hope i stay infected; the world doesn't seem so bad when one is in high spirits, yes? (: